Monday, February 7, 2011

Pop-up Birthday for my boy


Here is the pop-up birthday card I made for my son's 1st birthday party. We had a bunch of family and friends here yesterday (in the house and on skype) for a party for him and he had a really good time. He's one so I guess anytime is a good time when your schedule consists of eating, playing and sleeping.

In the card he is wearing an old set of pajama's that he has long outgrown but they were a favorite of his mothers. The chair is based off of his high chair but I didn't realize until I had the card completed that the oval on the back of the chair looks like a red halo. He is a cross of a monster and an angel anyway so that kind of works.

More stuff coming in the future but thanks for stopping by.

Update: I am no longer updating this blog as I have moved to my new website cardboardtreehouse.com I'll be adding new paper craft, illustrations, animation, and other offers on the new site. Feel free to pop over and have a look around. Thanks for your interest in my work.

1 comment:

Willy Ashworth said...

Really cute!!!

Happy birthday Ewan!!

Hope you are well sir.